Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 November 2011

BLOMANCE continues.........


Days have become more warm and moon lit nights are now more bright…….

I cant help but think about her and it fuels excitement height…….


 Life has found a new tune type…….

My heart wants to recreate this tune into a beautiful melody of love and life……



 Last night I wondered what made me fall for her……..

Was it my newly found loneliness which initiated, or was it her charm, but finally my heart concluded it was her best compatiable nature………….


  
A typical Indian girl who loves SRK only as raj and for whom DDLJ was just not a movie but a epic saga of hearts……..

For  a boy like me catching her romance levels were atleast not possible until she teaches aparts……..




But romance was not the only thing to be taught dancing was also on the peak………

Since dance and me are not made for each other and she was a dancing freak ………



 enough of poems ,enough of suspense today i will unfold the drama....

i will let u know wat i feel and will end my heart's trauma .......

No comments:

Post a Comment