Total Pageviews

Saturday 9 April 2011

my crush (dedicated 2 u ) :)


Night was dark,moon was bright
room was full of books and light.....


books opened but eyes at lappy
waiting 4 sum1 whose namesake makes me happy .......


trying 2 leap into books but heart w8ing 4 sum1 mine 
instantly the fb showed one new friend online ......


mah heart raced and hands caused a rush 
to check if she was the one over whom my lil heart has a crush......


and 2 my utter delight she was the one 
4 whom my heart had caused a run......


an angelic beauty shinier than amber & milkier than milk
whose one feel would certainly spark touch of silk.......


a fairy wid gentle touch of geek 
even the mention of whose would cause mah heart go weak.......


her likes list was topped by table tennis game 
for a crickt enthu guy as me it seemed unique lyk her name ........

1 comment: